1. How do I make a nomination? If you wish to make a nomination in one or more awards categories, you are invited to visit our dedicated nominations page. To view the award categories, visit http://legaleraawards.com/nominate.html
2. Am I limited to the amount of nominations I can make or how many times I nominate the same person/organisation? You can make a nomination in as few or as many awards categories as you wish. You may nominate the same person or organisation for more than one award.
3. Am I able to self-nominate? If you wish to be considered for an award yourself, you may submit a self-nomination.
4. Is there a word limit when making my nomination? Some questions on the nomination page will specify a word limit. We expect the Statement of Purpose (SoP) should be 1500 words.
5. When is the final deadline for submission of all entries? The Final Deadline for Submission of all entries is on 30th November, 2017.
6. How do I register for a table at the awards?
Online: Visit http://legaleraawards.com/table.html to be redirected to the table booking page where you can enter your details and select your payment option.
By Phone: Contact Shruti Singh on +91 8879635570 to receive information about booking a table for the awards.
Please note that all table bookings are subject to Legal Media Group Terms and Conditions.
7. How do I pay for a table booking?
Online Booking: Payment can be made via credit card at time of booking through the secure online table booking system. A 2% processing fee will be charged for all credit card payments.
Cheque: Please make the amount payable to ARA Techno Legal Solutions and post 301 -302 Om Palace, Dr Amebedkar Road, Khar (W), Mumbai 400050 with booking form included.
If you would like to book a table please contact:
Shruti Singh, National Account Manager – Legal Era - Legal Media Group
P: +91 8879635570
Anita Rodrigues, Event Manager – Legal Era - Legal Media Group
P: +91 8879635571
8. What happens once I book a table for the awards?
Once we have received and processed your table booking, a confirmation email will be sent your way to the email address provided on the table booking form with an invoice regarding your payment or a 7 day invoice depending on your payment method.
Once your table booking has been received, you will be sent a confirmation email including event details and either a 7 day invoice or paid invoice for your records (depending on your payment option).
9. What do I need to know after I've booked?
Once you have booked your table, we will look after the rest for you. You will receive a confirmation email once your booking form has been processed and also emails and reminders in the lead up to the awards to ensure that you have not missed any information or changes to the event. All you need to do is simply turn up on the night.
10. What should I wear to the event?
The dress code is Black Suit for Men & Evening Gown for Ladies or Traditional wear (Black or Red). Remember that this is a great opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry and you are representing both yourself and your company. You never know who you could be working for, working with or have work for you in the future so dress to impress!
11. Are meals included in the table booking fee?
Yes, you will receive a welcome drink on arrival, a 3 course gourmet dinner as well as unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks.
12. I booked a table and sent through the names of the people to be seated at my table but I need to make a name change. How do I do this?
You are more than welcome to change the name of someone seated at your table. All name changes will be required before the date stated on the name and dietary requirements form. Any changes made after this date, will not have the name change made to any of the table plans we have printed for the night.
13. Where can I find the full award category line up for 2017-18?
Please go http://legaleraawards.com/where this is provided for you.
14. When will I hear if I have been successful and made the shortlists?
Legal Era shall notify firms and individuals shortlisted for the categories in mid-December
15. What date are the 2017-18 Awards?
16. Where are the awards being held?
Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi, India
17. What will happen to my details?
We do not release any personal details contained on the table booking form.